This mini guide offers teaching notes, two multi-leveled biographies, one opera story, exam prompts and five lessons (+2 more for upper level students) which coordinate with many of Bizets's greatest music works.
- L’Arlesienne, Suite No. 2 “Pastorale” (I)
- L’Arlesienne, Suite No. 2 “Farandole” (IV)
- Symphony No. 1 in C Major
- Juex d’enfants –especially I, IV, V, VII, VIII, IX and X –as these are ones not covered in Year One: The Complete Guide
- Two selections from Carmen -meant for older students.
These mini guides will be very helpful to those using the Program Guides, containing all that you will need for a composer study.
Note: While most of these lesson plans are already included in Year Two: The Complete Guide, this guide has been recently updated.
Please be aware that PDF files are only accessible for 30 days! You need to download your files to your computer or print them within this time range. Thank you!