This mini guide offers teaching notes, two different leveled biographies, exam prompts and six lessons which coordinate with many of Beethoven's greatest music works .
- Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67
- Bagatelle No. 25 in A Minor, “Für Elise”
- Piano Sonata No. 8 in C Minor, Op. 13, “Sonata Pathetique”
- Piano Sonata No. 14 in C sharp Minor, Op. 27, “Moonlight”
- Symphony No. 6 in F Major, Op. 68, “Pastoral”
- Symphony No. 9 in D Minor, Op. 125, “Choral”: IV
These mini guides will be very helpful to those using the Program Guides, containing all that you will need for a composer study.
Note: These lesson plans are already included in Year Two: The Complete Guide.